Friday, November 12, 2010

the runaways movie

I finally saw this movie Via Netflix..it was better than I expected..Dakota really impressed me with her acting as well as Kristen in this movie. They also had a lot of awesome costumes.. makes me want to be in a girl band!

Movie Photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Real Band:

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Runaways is a bio-pic about the 70′s all girl rock band of the same name written and directed by Floria Sigismondi and based on the 1989 memoir by band member Cherie Currie Neon Angel: A Memoir of a Runaway. It stars 16 year old Dakota Fanning as 16 year old Cherie Currie, 2o year old Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett and Michael Shannon as Kim Fowley.

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

i just watched this tonight and i felt the same way! dakota fanning really impressed me. also the costumes were just mindblowing <3